Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fun Fun in Toronto...

"Can you imagine when this race is run?"

State: Im fine but Im kinda pissed off at my sister for being such a bitch. My mom is worried about her hanging out with a couple boys (she doesnt know one of them is my sisters boyfriend) and she doesnt really know what to do about them geing together all the time. So I tried to help out by talking to Michelle because she would usually take things better from mem but she goes all defensive and says stop acting like my mother. She is so clueless...
Book: I have a plan to finish Harry Potter hopefully this weekend or later this week. Probably won't happen but at least i have a goal...
Music: The music from this movie my sister is watching with her friend in the next room over is playing through the walls...Ooo something just went "BANG".
Boy: It's a boy I can't talk about, but I think Im really starting to like him and I dont really know what to do about it. I sound so childish saying this..."I like a boooyy..." but hey, whats a girl to do? I think Ill just wait it out and see what happens...*bites lip nervously*
Interesting thing that happened today: I ate 5 pieces of chocolate and nothing else so far today. Ive only been awake for an hour...

So yesterday we went to the university fair as you must well know by now. Ill just go through the day quickly becuase I dont really feel like typing much anymore. We all met at the bus station at 7 15 am: Me, Jess, Seana, Svetlana, Hannah, and Andrea (who is in grade 10 but wanted to come anyways) We got to Toronto at about 10 and got off at Queen St. and walked to the Convention Center. We spent about an hour actually in the U Fair and then were pretty much done so we left. Then we took the subway to the Eaton Center and shopped for a few hours. We went to H&M which Jess and I had been planning to go to together for a long time. I bought a Honey Bee bath bomb and some Lip Squeek lip balm at Lush and then we left and walked towards Kensington Market. As we were walking we stopped at a couple jewlery stands and I opened my lip balm and realized that all the balm was stuck to the lid and none in the bottom...so guess what...right next to a jewlery stand is another Lush and so I went in and tradded my lip balm for one that wasnt stuck to the lid. Then we made our way to Kensington Market. Seana wanted to look at drums. Jess had just said, "If you ever want to buy pot this is the place to come..." when we walked passed this Jamaican Guy standing outside a shop with Jamaican Flags covered in pot leaves. He turned to us and asked, "Where are you from?" and Seana just smiles and says "Peterborough" like it doesnt matter and he was totally gonna start up a conversation. Then we were like "Seana" and so she came. Now Seana isnt blonde but she had a few moments of stupidity that day. That guy was totally gonna try to sell her pot and she, being so naive and innocent, didnt even realize it. She also asked earlier when we were on the bus "what the pointy thing was" and we were like "Seana that's the CN Tower..." O MYYY...she didnt know what the CN tower was... anyways after that we walked back to the bus station and got on a bus after so confusion and came back to peterborough at around 6 30 and went straight to youth group. The End. ha ha ha... oh and I also ate a chocolate covered grasshopper...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I knew what the CN Tower was, it was just a very blonde day...