Monday, October 02, 2006

"Sorry my life isn't more interesting..."

"Turn our golden faces into the sun."

State: I should be at home but I slept late purposely and I told my mom that I was going to go to school after lunch but I don't think I will. I'm still tired but feeling better than I was earlier.
Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, page 232 out of 317. So for this from now on I'll write the book name and author when I first start is and after that Ill just write the title and then the page I'm on/ Total number of pages. Example:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, 232/317.
Music: Yellow by Coldplay, I've kinda gotten tired of them because they are so overplayed but I like them once in a while.
Boy: Again, I cant really say. But now I am starting to feeling nervous when I think about seeing him which makes me think I actually do like him.
Interesting thing that happened today: I am not at school and I am drinking those Starbucks Frappuccino drinks. Sorry my life isn't more interesting...

I don't really have much else to say...
I think I'm going to read...I'm trying to finish that book tonight...I'll write more later if I feel like it...Oh and Michelle and I are back to normal now after having a very girly chat about boys... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving those Starbucks Frappaccinos! =)