Saturday, October 07, 2006

Those crazy hair dressers...

"Forever young, I want to be forever young."

State: Warm, relaxed, in a it's-the-weekend-I'm-lazy mood, slightly tired because I had to get up ealier than expected, can not wait for turkey.
Book: A Crack in the Line by Micheal Lawrence, 2/323...It's the first in The Withern Rise Trilogy which I didnt realize until last night.
Music: None because my stereo is still broken. *I shed a tear.*
Boy: bleasdhech...Boy are stupid (and confusin) throw rocks at them dont forget to aim.
Interesting thin that happened today: I got my hair trimmed this morning. My appointment was for 10 am but the lady was sick so they moved up my appointment a bit and we left the house at about 9 30. Yuck yuck yuck. It's the weekend why dont I get to sleep in this is stupid and hate hairdressers but not really, kinda. I dont expect much from them because there is always something wrong with my hair after its been cut, unless I do it myself. I ALWAYS hate how it is styled...I look like I walked out of one of those bad hairstyling magasines from the 90s or something with a horrible bob or just...ugliness surrounding me. Today: she forgot to give me bangs so I cut them myself when I got home. My dad wondered why I would do that when I just paid someone else to cut my hair for me but again, they never get it excatly right. My mom said from now on her and I were not going to get our hair dried and styled because neither of us likes how they do it and it costs extra money for nothing. Ha ha ha to you crappy hair dressers losing money because your crappy hair stylists...I dont get why they wouldnt style it nicely... normally... something I could wear in public with pride instead of having to hang my head in shame and my outdated hairstyle. I came home and cut my bangs then rewashed my hair and it is now air drying the way I like it. Again I say, "Ha!"or in Rachel's words... "Phewy to youey." (pronounced "Foo-ee to yoo-ee") Now off to read or finish my math or whatever I want becuase it is the weekend. A long weekend. Thanksgiving weekend to be precise. *Sighs while thinking of turkey* ...

1 comment:

Em said...

Happy turkey day Sara!