Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Maxin' and Relaxin'...

"Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever?"

State: Laying in bed, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool...I'm quite warm from being under blankets. Feel good about math test I did today, Feel bad about Chem test on Friday...
Book: A Crack in the Line by Michael Lawrence, 164/323
Music: Again, my stereo is borken and my iPod is at the end of my bed and therefor to far to reach...but maybe...okay I got it. Ill choose a song for you...Snakes on a Plane by Cobra Starship. Haha this is a pretty good song I guess but the music video sucks and I hate the verses just the hook and chorus and little rap part cuz it's funny. "Oh Im ready for it, come on bring it. So kiss me goodbye...I can see the venom in their eyes."
Boy: William Beckett who is from The Academy Is... but sings the "so kiss me goodbye" part in snakes on a plane. So cute! Donna agrees with me on beautiful boy and good song... *sighs*
Interesting thing that happened today: We had our first Impact meeting which was kinda funny and stressful and bad. We were not nearly orgasnised enough but once it got going which was over halfway into lunch it was good. We had trouble with getting the slideshow started up and I ran all over the school during second period trying to find a projector. Not nearly as many showed up as I hoped but thats okay...

Again I dont have much else to say. Tomorrow is the Terry Fox Run which is always lots of fun. Im gonna dress up all school spirity and I'll get Seana to take a picture or something. Okay well Im off to read a bit more of this lovely book. It's acutally pretty good!

1 comment:

Em said...

Oooh, I love the part that guy sings in the song. "So kiss me goodbye, honey I'm gonna make it out alive....".

Not too fond of the rest of the song. I girl kinda creeps me out lol.

Anyways, love yah Sara!