Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I dont have much to say...

"Praisin' our leaders were getting in tune..."

State: I have a headache.
Book: Yes it is the moment you have all been waiting for. We have moved on. Finally, I know! I am now reading After Summer by Hailey Abott. I read the first two in the series in January and just bought the 3rd one on the weekend. They are okay... 23/163. Just a shorty...
Music: None.
Boy: Meh...just crushes that amount to nothing...
Interesting thing that happened: I can think right now...Googles not working...Stupid chemistry homework makes no sense.

I just felt the need to write something but I dont really know what to write...My life is quite dull at the moment.

Here's a crazy guitar and the beautiful Wentworth Miller with his prison break tattoo and a weasel:

1 comment:

Em said...

I Love your blogger Sara! Great job at updating, I just got caught up on all of them.

I'll be a frequent reader ;)

Emily.