Thursday, October 19, 2006

"Westminster Crabby"...

"Some are like water, some are like the heat."

State: Just finished watching Grey's Anatomy, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. Right up there with Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls and America's Next Top Model. Wow...I watch to much TV. Oh and who can forget friends reruns! Which I am watching now even though I should be doing math homework.
Book: I just finished Twilight tonight and am taking a (very short) break before begining my nest novel which will most likely be Bloodline, yet another vampire book I believe. Ill talk more about it when I have the book infront of me and have acutally started reading it.
Music: None...TV on, duh! haha ;) Ross is getting married! oh right...married to Emily this time. Monica's all anal about being on time, Fibi is super pregnant and using her belly as a table and using people to bring her stuff. Oh London Calling is playing! There's some music for ya.
Boy: Totally over it...boy free at the moment...at every moment acutally.
Interesting thing that happened: I attempted to download the 3rd episode of Veronica Mars but it was weird and didn't work. It made me pretty (in the words of Joey) "Westminster Crabby".

Tomorrow me and my buds are going to have movie night. We have a long list of movies and food and stuff and we stay up all night and just hang out. We all have such busy schedules on the weekends anyways that it takes alot of time and advanced planning. We only get to do it every couple of months. The last one was at begining of the summer and before that um...I dont actually remember but it was a while before that. So Im excited and we're so organised this times it's going to be great. Alrighty so I think that's all for now. Let's see if I can get those Terry Fox pictures uploaded. Nope still not working. Well try again some other time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twas fun and entertaining