Sunday, October 29, 2006

Books and other SPECTACULAR news...

"Sooner or later they all will be gone. Why dont they stay young?"

State: Laying on my bed, my neck hurts...and my stomach just started to as well...hmmm
Book: Well I read all of New Moon yesterday, all 563 pages of it! It was soooooo good. It is the sequel to Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. It was quite different from the first novel but I won't give anything away! I would say that the story line in Twilight was better than in New Moon but the emotion in the later was so intense I acutally felt it! I cried during the first 50 pages...a couple times...though that could be because I was PMSing...who knows. It was so heart-wrenching though...I just really loved it and couldnt really put it down.
I just started reading Bloodline by Kate Cary a couple minutes ago. page 11/324. It's yet another Vampire book. The fourth Ive read this year (or fifth if you count New Moon). I just looked at the back and it gives a sneak peek to the sequel to of Bloodline called: Bloodline, Book Two: Reckoning. So I hope it's good. It's more along the lines of Dracula bloodline continued, I believe.
Music: We have a return of music, though my stereo is still borken. I am listening to Ready and Waiting to Fall by Mae on my laptop.
Boy: It's difficult to decide. I am weird in that I always develope crushes on characters in books. So it's between Edward and Jacob Black from Twilight and New Moon. You don't see much of Jake in the first book but he is a super important character in the second. I'm leaning more towards Jacob just because of how Edward treated Bella near the beggining of the book...and well if you ahve read it you'll understand I just dont want to give anything away.
Interesting thing that happened today: It was snowing!! AAAANND I drove myself to church because I HAVE ME G2!!! Yes its true, I have my G2. I had to repeat it because it rhymed. I got my liscence on Thrusday. It feels so liberating!! I think I might go rent wedding crashers later today. I've wanted to see it for a while and heard it was thuper funny.

Well, you have been updated on my life now. I hope you enjoyed this breif interuption from whatever it was you were doing. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: