Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update...

"It's so hard to get old without a cause."

State:

Im so tired. Supposedly from eating candy though I havent eaten that much since halloween. Hmmm maybe Ill have to cut down. it's just so addicting. It's pretty bad...

Book:

I finished Bloodline a couple days ago and have started reading The Riddle by Alison Croggon. It is the Second Book of Pellinor, which really means the sequel to The Naming. The first one was pretty good though kinda slow at the beggining. So for the second one is good though Ive barely read any of it. page 46/460. Well multiply where I am (page 46) by 10 and you get 460. Well se how it turns out. Ive just had this huge week of reading and now Im slowing down again. It feels like Ive read so much but it really was only two books. I read in spurts. It's weird, but have I mentioned this before. Prolly...

Music:Sun by Mae, from the Album Destination:Beautiful. I love Mae sooo much. I just started l istening to them again after a bit of a break from them. I have spurts in music too. I listen to a band for a while then completely forget about them and listen to something else for a while. I really must update my iPod as I havent for over a week I think. And all that jazz Ive just recently downloaded must go on it.

Boy:

Too much else to think about to get caught up in boys....wow I am a spurty girl. I have boy spurts too. I have this big enthralment of one guy and then sometimes just a bunch of crushes and then I have this huge boy famine or something.

Interesting thing that happened today:

We recorded some jazz songs in vocals today, which was nervewracking but alot of fun in the end. Im anxious to hear how everyone sounded on the recordings. We heard a couple people VERY briefly at the end of class but nothing much, and not myself. I hope we get to hear them tomorrow.

I dont really have much else to comment on. This is just a brief update. Hmm I went to Rachels halloween party on Friday which was fun. Karaoke and Pizza and Candy and Brother's Grim. Then I drove home in the rain at 12...that wasnt at all dull. I actually was travelling off road for bit of the time but that is a whole other story for another day, when I am talking to you in person. And then halloween was at Jess's house and I drove more poeple around that night. Grey's Anatomy is on tonight...I hope. It was on last week but im pretty sure it is on this week. Okay well I think Im done. Im trying to figure out what is going on at youth group and cant find any info on the forum...Hmmm

No comments: