Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rambling about my thuper duper weekend-to-be...

"So many adventures couldn't happen today; so many songs we forgot to play."
We are almost done this song so I''ll have to choose a new one soon...What will it be?

State: As most times, sitting on my bed ... getting kinda sleepy...
Book: The Riddle by Alison Croggon, page 166/460. It's slow but Ill finish it when I have time... The other book, Reckless I finished that day and that series is actually really cute. There is deeper messages underlying the shallow relationships and stuff. It's very focused on clothes and wealth but they are a good escape from the more serious novels I have been reading lately...Yes...Vampires are serious...
Music: My new favorite song Your Ex-Lover Is Dead by Stars. It is soooo good and I love the girls voice and the range of instruments. I got it off the The O.C. Mix 5. They have such good music on that show even if I don't actually watch the show very often. I have better things to watch like Grey's Anatomy! *smile*
Boy: This topic can be exhausted...I suppose it would be Alex from Grey's Anatomy. I just cant get enough of that guy!
Interesting thing that happened today: At lunch Seana and I (and Hannah who came a bit later) had a table set up outside the caf(eteria) trying to get people to write brief letters to save KAOS Radio. I'm not going into details about that issue, if you've heard of it then you'll know what I'm talking about. In short, Chum is trying to take over KAOS's frequency and KAOS needs 500 to a thousand letters from people saying they listen to the radio station. From our school alone we got 103!! That was so incredible for us to accomplish that!! We had the table set up for the past two days and it went really well, more so yesterday than today but still!! So that is what we have been up too of late.

Tomorrow, Impact is handing out cookies to people in the hallways. The ones my mom baked are super delicious!! I cant stop eating them. They are sorta like ginger snaps I guess. Mmmm. So this weekend: Em Eagleson and Liz Morrison are coming to youth group. That's awesome! Me and Seana and Em Hunt are going out for supper before hand. Saturday is the final Audio Adrenaline concert in Canada EVER!!! That is going to be awesome and thuper duper fun!! Then I'm going to my grandparents on Sunday for my Gramps's birthday which was yesterday. I have no idea how old he is now...Who really keeps track of their grandparents age, unless of course their grandparent lives with them in which case you would most likely know sed grandparents name...Okay Ill leave you to get back to your life now. Have fun!

Oh and here is something I found on YouTube which I thought was entertaining. The guy on the left has the funniest expressions!!

No comments: