Monday, November 20, 2006

The End of Forever Young...

"So many dreams are swinging out of the blue. We let them come true."

And that's all folks...C'est Fini!...I must find a new song now. It's kinda sad really...The song this blog is named after is finally finished. Im thinking Wish I Was Dead Pt. 2 by Shout Out Loud but it's pretty short and I would have to find another one soon after. Hmmm...I've been searching for something...maybe Honey and The Moon ... Okay because I can't decide and can't find a song that has completely suitable lyrics that are all warm and cozy and G-rated (not that they have swearing just like, stalking or drinking inuendos or something) I have decided I will just write one or two lines from a different song each time or maybe a few lines of one song for 3 entries or whatever. If you dont get what I mean you'll understand soon enough. Okay now that that is decided I must continue on with the usual stuff.

State: Im home sick today. Yesterday I was cold basically the whole day and this morning I woke up warm yet quite nautious. Now Im cold and feeling ill. Fun, eh? And interestingly enough, my sister came home from school with insane cramps. It's a sick day and la maison de Rennick. How french does my last name sound.
Book: Still on the Riddle and havent read much. Im getting bored of it cuz its all the same. They travel for a bit, fight some evil demon type thing, stay at someones house or a school, then journey some more. It's just too repetitive and it's getting old. I doubt I'll buy the third one or fourth. I forget how many are in the series. One comes out each year I believe. I also started reading Uglies by Scott Westerfeld yesterday. It, on a lighter note, is soooo good. I could barely put it down. Im on 370/425 so I want to get crackin and finish it today. Maybe if Im feeling better I'll head to chapters and get the second and third ones. The sequels are Pretties and Specials. The titles make much more sense when you read the books. They are soooo good and I would definately recomend them to EVERYONE!
Music: Maybe I'm Amazed by Jem...such a sweet song! Sweet as in cute and nice, not as is great or cool. I hate when people say sweet, that and gay. I cant stand when people use those words out of context.
Boy: ... Okay Im not writting this one anymore unless there is something important to say...
Interesting thing that happened today: I found a site a while back that had full episodes of Veronica Mars and I watched episode 7 this morning. It was such a good one!! I cant wait for the next two because that will finish off the first mystery. But then they start the hiatus which will make me sad. Lost is already on one until February I believe. Im just glad they all dont take a break at the same time! I would cry!...I like my TV...
And Im sick but you already know that from above...

No comments: