Thursday, November 23, 2006

Blurry...

"With stars falling on this old narrow path..."

State: bed, as usual, grey's anatomy is on soon...
Book: I just finished the third book in the Uglies trilogy today. I think that the entire series is amazing!! Read it people! Great recomendation Rachel! The second book might be my favorite. I am definately going to have to reread them because I went through them so fast in the first place: 3 books in 4 days! They were so good I couldnt stop! These exclamation marks are starting to get annoying!... There's a book that Jenny wants me to read but I think I might take a break for at least a day or two. I can only take so much reading in a week. It can get overwhelming.
Music: None.
Interesting thing that happened: I started writting a blog entry and then realized I didn't really have much to say considering my life has ben a blur this week. All I can really remember is reading...we had impact yesterday...I watched some TV at some point...oh I saw the newest episode of Veronica Mars today when I got home...

No comments: