Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weekend denile...

"A pearly glaze that's covering the dead and frosty grass..."

State: Watching a rerun of So You Think You Can Dance on which the Pussycat Dolls are singing Buttons...those girls actually have good voices though they are scantilly clad and wear funny flappy things on their butts...
Book: I just finished Wings Over Delft which was alright though it had a crap ending. I guess it makes sense because of the way the series goes. It would help if you had read the book.
Music: None.
Boy: They are just so confusing. I am really just weirded out by guys in gerneral and Im kinda wishing that Travis Wall would just walk out of the TV and ask me to marry him...him or Rupert Grint...I was watching a bit of the third Harry Potter on TV earlier...
Interesting thing that happened today: Uh...I ate a weird vegetable...Still not sure what it was.

So there are weird incidents going on that confuse me and I dont want to go back to school. I live for the weekends! haha...I am in weekend denile and it take me until wednesday to get back into the weekday groove. Im tired...oh i went to the Kaos Birthdya Bash concert thing last night. There was a guy with cool shoes there...he unfortunately got them in florida and i would have to order them online...I bought Nathan Finochio's EP. It's pretty good and he's got an amazing voice. Okay well that's all for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horay for weekend living!!! lol ;)

Who is Nathan Finch??? I've heard that name a coupla times now and I still have no clue who he is... but I will take your word on his voice.

From a confusing boy,
Mike
:p