Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Half-Birthday To Me...

"It's beginning to smell alot like Christmas."

State: getting a little tired...i have been reading for the past couple hours...
Book: THE FOURTH BOOK IN THE BLOODY JACK SERIES!!! Only my favorite! It call In the Belly of the Bloodhound and is by L. A. Meyer. I was in chapters on saturday when i was christmas shopping and saw the book and got soo excited! I just finished Part II and Im on page 331/515. I have this weird habbit in which I read the last sentence or paragraph, depending on length, first before I start the book. And what Im getting at is it is obvious that there is going to be another book from the way this one ends! Im thuper duper exthited.
Music: Jamie by Dashboard Confessional. I love this song.
Boy: none but here's a a great video of Travis Wall dancing, of course! He is just soooo talented and he has so much fun. How could I not LOVE him?!?!
Interesting thing that happened today: I had a dress rehersal for my Peterborough Children's Chorus concert which is tomorrow night. Im jsut so busy with choir and singing things lately. I need to get Vanessa some music for my recital in January. I have to figure out what Im going to do about times to preform. I have a concert tomorrow, and Messiah rehersal wednesday, and trip to Murray St. Church for lunch, lecture, and rehersal, then band on Sunday, and then I have Messiah shows on Monday and Tuesday. I still need to learn alot of the Messiah music and I need to memorise my recital pieces and I have no idea how to pronounce German words and I have a Chem test on Thursday and no time to study...though I guess I could have been for the past could hours...but what is the fun in that?! and i have a lab tomorrow and the report in dur on wednesday but because my concert takes up the whole evening i wont have time to do it...So that is my busy and stupid life right now. I just want to sleep the next week and a half away...that would be very nice indeed...*SIGH*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A...very merry unbirthday to you! (or do half-birthdays count?)

lol, sleeping until Christmas would be fun... but I have too much shopping to do... :(

Merry 1st day of Christmas! (or do you start counting after?)

Mike