Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Countdown!!

"As I put this star on the very top, let's hold hands and remember all that we gained from His loss."
8 DAYS (give or take) UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

State: Not looking forward to school tomorrow...watching Mean Girls on TBS. It's been on alot lately.
Book: None...too much music stuff going on lately.
Music: none...but speaking of music, I have to sing Messiah on monday and tuesday night and I was supposed to practice this weekend but I forgot the music at school and I am also being tested on it on either monday or tuesday as well. Hmm ... I just had a big craving for a PB & J sandwich...oh wait nevermind.
Interesting thing that happened today: I ate cake. It had something crunchy in it. It was weird...

Santa Clause 2 is on Disney and I dont really like this one. I saw the third one with Em Seana and Joel a couple weeks ago and well, it was better than the 2nd one, but I mean nothing beats the original...Okay Im very boring today. I really need something interesting to happen to me so that I can write about it. I think Im going to go shower...Cya later!

No comments: