Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Charlie the Unicorn

"Please let me hold your cold sub-sero hand in this icy winter wonderland."

wow i just noticed how cheesy these lyrics are...Oh well they are cute anyways.

Music: High and Low by Nathan Finochio. He is soo good! I love his music and his voice though some of his lyrics are cheesy too. But it works!

Girlmore Girls is on tonight! Luke and Christopher have controversial encounter so Ive heard...
Okay so my sister was told to watch this video called Charlie the Unicorn by her friend and then she showed it to me. I haven't laughed so hard since...well prolly last weekend sometime but that's not important. But it is hillarious. Okay well you better enjoy it...and it's much better than the milk and cereal thing...ya I know it was boring...but I thought it was entertaining...Anyways...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... w00t to cheesy lyrics...

Mike

BTW: Can I put a link to your blog on mine???

Em said...

I love the way they say "Charlie" lol.