Saturday, November 11, 2006

TRAVIS WALL!!!!!

Travis Wall is from Season Two of So You Think You Can Dance. Emily you'll love this!


I found this clip of him and he's all passionate and almost in tears cause his mom is there and I was just like....GAHAGFHAH. *Melting* WOW!! This guy is amazing and supah dupah talented, not to mention the fact that he is absolutely gorgeous...*sigh* Travis Wall, you are beautiful!




I have just figured out how to put videos on here so Im going crazy. The next clip is the contemperary dance that Travis and Heidi did. It is amazing! I love when he just slides down the bench and the song is so pretty. Calling You by Celine Dion.

2 comments:

Em said...

Ahhh, *melts* You just amde my day Sara!

Anonymous said...

I thought you would enjoy that...I just loooove the contemporary dance!! Just can't get enough...