Monday, November 20, 2006

A New Beggingin!!...

"It came upon a midnight clear: the feeling that we all know once it's here."

I have realized what Im going to do! I am doing CHRISTMAS MUSIC!! I love christmas and thanks to my darling friend Emily (you can visit her blog here) who posted about Christmas song I decided I am going to use the song It's Beginning to Smell Alot Like Christmas by Hello Kelly! It's such a cute song and I really like the band for the most part. This makes me happy, especially since it snowed last night...though it's prolly gone by now. I havent looked outside for a couple hours. Man! There are so many Christmas songs I could use... Im so excited! Yipee!!

Here are some slightly random picutre of my while i was in Vancouver last February. On the top is Liz and I. That's my hand too. It was a long bus ride okay... that was on the way back from Victoria back to Van. The other one is just of me and my supah dupah necklace that I bought there but broke when a dropped it in the bathroom at Kingdom Bound. I was sooo sad!

No comments: