Monday, November 13, 2006

What is going on?!?!

"Youth are like diamonds in the sun, and diamonds are forever."

State: Chillin in bed and generally being lazy...
Book: The Riddle by Alison Croggon, 149/460. As you can see I havent read very much of it in the past couple weeks. I also started another book today: Reckless by Cecily von Ziegesar. She has a crazy name. It is an It Girl novel and is one of my sad shallow guilty pleasure reads. It is the third in the series and they are all very short and the entire book only occurs within a week or two. They are from the same authors as Gossip Girl novels. It crazy how fast these books come out. There is a new gossip girl and a new it girl every season it seems. She is a dedicated writter that Cecily von Ziegesar.
Music: None at the moment but I now have Christmas music on my iPod. Only 42 days left. Im starting a Christmas Countdown!!
Boy: I will marry Travis...it is just a fact...
Interesting thing that happened today: I was supposed to go on a trip with my chemistry class. I checked the permission form to find out the time and it said 8:15 so I got to school at 8:05 to be early. There was no bus or people from my class around so I went to the office and told them I was supposed to be going on a trip and couldnt find anyone. Another science teacher was in the office and said, "Oh, they left already.They left at 8." By this time is was about 8 15. I was just like, AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!...I was so confused and mad...Why didnt I know about this?What happened? Im so confused and I still dont get why they left so early. So both my afternoon class are cancelled and I had a test first periode and a spare second. I didnt take the test cuz I wasnt ready and just decided to come home. This sucks. I didnt really want to go on the trip but I mean come on! I paid for it and was definately looking forward to missing some school. What happened...?

No comments: