Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Boringness and Stress

"I don't want to perish like a fadding horse."

State: Watching Lost. What...Kate and something to do with marriage...and a policeman...Man...I looove Sawyer!! *licks lips*
Book: The Riddle by Alison Croggon
Music: Intense crazy stuff on Lost...
Boy: ...
Interesting thing that happened today: nothing...it was an overly long day...

I've decided on my songs for my Vocals recital in January. I hopefully have my accompaniment lined up. Oh right...Echo's dead. That makes me soo sad...I loved that guy! He was so big and protective. Whoa...whos the girl...Sorry, I get so wrapped up in this show. Hmm I don't really have much else to write about. It's like everyone I know is so stressed right now. This are so crazy. Bouts of depression and anxiety and panic attacks...well maybe not to that extreme but certainly many other emotions...
Oh I want to get married now...Too bad I need a guy first...Sorry...Well I dont want to spoil Lost if you havent seen it. Though I might have kinda already. Now my sister is here asking me questions and is being annoying...She's been going through stuff too... Okay enough of this. Im sure you are bored out of your mind if you have read all the way to this point. Haha...Cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to the stress thing, lol, its insane and this week hasn't made it better! it's been sooo long!!!!