Monday, October 23, 2006

Pictures!!!

"Some are a melody, some are the beat."

State: Watching Prison Break...I Hate T-Bag!!
Book: None...Taking a break
Music: None...TV
Boy: None...
Interesting thing that happened today: I did 3 practically perfect parrallel parks in a row! I have my G2 test on Thursday.

I keep trying to load pictures but this stupid thing sucks...and by stupid thing I dont actually know what I mean...computer...internet...blogger (no offence cuz I love blogger)...I have tried to lead them so many times and it never works. Oh hey!! It worked this time...okay forget everything I said. Here are pics from our trip to Toronto to the University Fair.

This car had a garden growing in it! There was a guy who was taking pictures of it and he turned and took a picutre of us! It was so creepy...

From left: Svetlana, Hannah, Jess and Me. We were waiting to catch the bus home.
Jess and I...again waiting to catch the bus home. She was actually just waiting with us and then going to her dad's house afterword.
We thought this was humerous because our beloved little Andrea is a chocolate addict.
Seana was obsessed with graffiti when we were in Toronto for some reason. This is just one of many pictures she took.
Svetlana,Anne,Seana,Jess,and Me showing our stuff from the University Fair.
Me and Jess tree huggin'. We just couldn't resist. It was kinda dirty thinking about how many people hugged the tree so we arent actually touching it.
Here are some pics from the Terry Fox Run. Hmmm they keep loading but then I look on the page and they arent there.

Jenny, Moi, and Seana all painted up.

Sam and Joel with tongues out.

From left to right: Girl I dont know (Sam's friend), Mike, Andrea, Boy I dont know (Mike's friend) Me, Sam, Etienne, and Joel. We all look quite funny...

There's another picture but it wont load.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pics. university fair and terry fox were a blast.

Anonymous said...

awsome site sara! luv it!