Thursday, October 05, 2006

"Nothing can compete with my...stereo"

"The music's played by the madmen."

State: Gee-taar plaayin' ...That is meant to be said in a hick-ish type accent. So i suppose I'm a madman if I'm playing music...
Book: After Summer by Hailey Abbott, 63/163...Were moving much faster this time.
Music: None cuz my stereo broke last night!! I was so upset. If you have ever heard the song My First Stereo by FM Static...well I started singing the chorus in a very upset manner last night. Now it wasnt my first stereo but my attachment to it is just like in the song. Here are some of the lyrics:
"Somethin' tells me I'll never be close to another like you
helped me throught the things that we all go through.
You make every song sound better,
taught me how to write a letter
I think everyone should get along like me and my first stereo.
And you used to sing me to sleep
and always stood behind me
you saw me off when I had to go
my first true love was my first stereo
Everyone wants, everyone needs,
everyone hurts sometimes like me
It never rejects me, always accepts me
nothing can compete with my first stereo
Everyone wants, everyone needs,
nobodys perfect just like me
into the stereo is the place I go
I wonder what's playin' next on the radio?"
So as you can guess, I was very sad. Hopefully I can find someone to fix it because at the moment it wont play anything because the CDs got jammed and the gear or something is all funky. I have some CD's stuck in there! At least I have my iPod...without that I would be lost, without any music...Id be stuck playing my own I guess. Which is what i was just doing. I was playing A Plain Morning by Dashboard Confessional.
Boy: What's the point?...
Interesting thing that happened today: It was sunny out today and very happy mood was I in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, losing your radio sucks big time!! :( *hugs*!