Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Where are all the frisbees and picnic blankets?...

"Let us die young or let us live forever."

Mood: Happy even when I know how much stuff I have to do.
Music: It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects...Such a good song! Oh, how wonderful art thou, yee All-American Rejects. loveLoveLOVE!
Boy: Not really anything different here. I am a boring boy lover. Ah well...
Interesting thing that happened today: College/University Info assembly at school today. You will see why it is interesting in just a minute.

I am now panic stricken because I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I am staying at PCVS for an extra semester to get Calculus (that doesn't look like it's spelled right) and a history or something. I can't apply to university quite yet because I need one more university course. Just cuz I was stupid and didn't take biology I completely limit myself and I cant take so many courses. I might have to take grade 11 biology in grade 12+ which is really sad. But OMGOOODNESSSS AAAAAHHHHHHH...I dont know what to do!!! I am going to the University Fair in Toronto on the 29th so that might help a bit. But I am not sure if I want to do something involving history, drama, vocals, the humanities...I need biology to da anything like massage therapy...I just dont know. Maybe I should take it. I should have this year!! but i dont think i can get in it now. I might be able to do it online or like a correspondance course or something. I think I'll do that or summer school. Gah Planning my whole life at seventeen is not a picturesque walk in the park. There are no dogs catching frisbees or picninc blankets or even young couple going at it in the long grass...I want to die young so I dont have to plan my life...Forever Young would be nice at the moment...I hate growing up...

No comments: