Saturday, September 23, 2006

Return on the Internet...

"We don't have the power, but we never say never."

Mood: Happy because my internet is working again. No stress, quite well rested. All around just pretty darn good.
Book: I read a whole 2 chapters this week.
Music: 80's Joint by Kelis
Boy: Oh my dearest Teddy...wow he has a funny name...oh well...he's just so gorgeous...
Interesting thing the happened today: I am doing my math homework. I haven't been awake all that long...Gimme' a break I haven't done much yet today.

So my dad fixed my internet which made me happy. It wasn't working since Thursaday. I dont really have much to say at the moment. I think I'll finish my math now and maybe post a bit later. Then I can talk about Seana and my plans for Impact. I'll prolly see her later today.
This is Seana and Emily:

No comments: