Sunday, September 17, 2006

Teddy and Curious George...

"We're only watching the sky."

  1. Mood: Relatively pleasent and no longer slightly pissed that my internet sucks because, at the moment, it is working.
  2. Book: Re-reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling.
  3. Music: Shadowland by Youth Group
  4. Boy: Teddy Dunn who, to my great distress and sadness, is no longer going to play Duncan Kane in Veronica Mars, only the best show ever.
  5. Interesting Event: My sister was begging me to let her organise my closet. Weird...

Yesterday I finally bought a pencil case because I had none and was using a plastic ziplock back. A couple of my friends were saying that I was wasting plastic and harming the earth or something along those lines. So I bought one. It's acutally slightly cheesy but it's really cute. It's a purple Curious George one on which he is being messy and there are spilled paint cans and painty hand prints on it. George and his name are kinda puffy and plastic. Does that make sense...Can you picutre it? Hmmm maybe I'll take a picture for you. Yes I'll do that.

So this is it <---. Anyways that acutally took about half an hour just to load that and the pic of Teddy so I'm going to leave it today because I really need to study for my chemistry test and I wanted to go for a walk because it's gogeous out. Not a cloud in the little section of the sky I can see from my window with my view that is obstructed by plants and trees. No wait...there's one, one cloud...two..three...okay so there's clouds in the sky. Oh well, it's still nice out. So I'll write more later.

No comments: