Monday, September 18, 2006

Too much!!...

"Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst."

Mood: Slightly better than a minute ago when I was having a bit of an anxiety attack.
Book: Still the 3rd Harry Potter.
Music: Silence...I need it.
Boy: Who cares right now. I have too much else to worry about.
Interesting thing that happened today: I think I did well on a chemistry test.

Today's quote is so fitting. Im hoping everything will work out, but Im prepared to have it all come crashing down on top of me and crush my bones until all thats left is a pile of dust that floats away on the wind, finally giving me the peace that I so long for. Oh...so dramatic! Anyways, my plate is way too full, hence the Too much!!! I'm not going to go list it all but there is school work and choirs and I just had to cancel my G2 test which was schedueled for the 21st of September for the past month. Now I'm going on October 26 I believe. Probably should check that. Me and my friend Seana are running this year's Impact group at our school. It's the christian group. Were are trying to put together this concert and a thing called The Booth, which I wont describe now, in about 3 weeks or something. Anyways, there's just alot I need to be doing. Plus, these personal stuff I need to deal with and I cant do it all...I just cant...

Tomorrow's a new day...I need sleep...Goodnight...

No comments: