Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The future is set...at least until Friday...

"Music's for the sad man."

State: Tired...not looking forward to trying to understand chemistry.
Music: Billy Jean by Micheal Jackson...I actually think he's a great artiste. He's just...sketchy...
Boy: hmmmm...I think it might have to be...Teddy Geiger at the moment...He's gorgeous in this picture (though he can be funny looking in some pics...I dont look at those) and he's got a great voice and he's really musical. He plays all the instruments and wrote all the songs on his CD Underage Thinking.
Interesting thing that happened today: I felt comfortable with what I am planning for my future, like where I'll be next year and how many university courses I'll have. I will have such a variety and it puts me in a good place to get into university, I think.

Okay so here's the lowdown. Wow I am soo cool using words like that! (; Anyways, this year Im getting 5 U courses and I need 6 to get into University. Next year I'll be taking 4 or 5 more courses. That is 9 or 10 in total!! That is soo good. This year Im getting 3U math, 4U chem, grade 12 vocals, and Ill have 4U english and two theater courses for university as well as accounting. Next year I am taking 3 and 4 U Biology, a 4U history hopefully, and one or two maths. Im going to see what courses I need for Psychology or Speech Pathology (which wouldnt be in my first year anyways) and then figure out what math to take, whether it is Calculus or Data Management or both. We shall see.
It turns out Seana is comming to the University Fair on friday after all. And so is some other girl I don't know. She has a spare at the same time as me I believe. So there will be four of us and we have to be at the bus station for like 7:15 AM. yuck! oh well...

No comments: