Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You get pretty this time!...

"Life is a short trip."

Mood: I'm thinking of cahnging this one to state at the moment. That way I can include how Im feeling physically and not just my mood. I will do just that. So Im feeling tired because I just walked home from school and it takes about 50 minutes walking at a regular pace. You can cut it shorter if you're walking faster and add time if you're walking with friends or take a long route. I did the later when I was in grade nine because I didn't really know my way home...I prolly could have figured it out but whatever.
Music: Sadness Grows by faithlift...was my dad's CD but I stole it. It's pretty good for being made in 1993...I was 4...
Boy: Still Lucas Black, but I'll add a crush that I've had on Liam for over a year. He is in my grade and is from Wales...Sooooo Cute! He's got a great accent. *bites lip in a cute and completely unsexual way* So ya...
Interesting thing that happened today: I have an 84% in Chem! 84!!! Im so happy but yes...it is still only the first month of school. I still have 4 months left to fail...Oh! Gilmore Girls premieres tonight!! I am soo excited. And So does Veronica Mars!! my other favortie but I dont get the channel and I have choir tonight at the time it's on so I cant go to Rachel's to watch it. I would if I could but I can't so I CRY!!!...

Well that was long! I dont even really need to write anything else. I just have so much work to do lately and I quit SATB choir. For you who arent musical or go to my school, that's my school choir and SATB stands for Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone and they are the four secitons in the choir. The PCC (peterborough children's chorus) is only SAB but we split sopranos and sometimes split the guys up too. So we can have a 5 part split if we wanted. I have a vocal singing test tomorrow and I did a presentation today in that class on the changing voice. We have a demo we have to do in chemistry. I no longer have a lunch hour as they are taken up by doing vocals work, preparing for chem and going to university meetings. Im going to the University Fair in Toronto with Jess by Greyhound. I've never been on one before and Im excited to go to the fair so ya...okay I'm off to "do homework" now...

No comments: