Sunday, September 24, 2006

No pretty for you...too bad...

"Sitting in a sandpit..."

Mood: I am just in a suberb mood today, even if it is cloudy. My moods usually correspond with the weather and though there is some blue sky, it is mostly cloudy.
Music: Hold On (Acoustic) by Stellar Kart
Boy: Lucas Black...from The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift. He's got the cutest southern accent and is quite attractive if I may say so. He is supposed to be 17 in the movie though he's actually 24. There's also this other guy but I can't talk about that here.
Interesting thing that happened today: I sang with the Westmount Bible Chaple youth worship band during the service this morning.

So we have another practice tonight in less than an hour...it's at 5:30. Let's see...there's me Emily and Seana from the picutre last time, Etienne, Vanessa, Joel, Sebastian, Malcom and Manfred. (The last two are father's and the rest are in the youth group.) This is the first time I've sang at a service with them. I came to a few practices before but was never able to sing with them before. It's lots of fun...
So anyways, about Impact. I don't really feel like writting about this but oh well...Seana and I are planning a concert and a big kick off for the christian group at our school because we are running it this year. The last couple years the group has gone downhill in a very big way so we're trying to let people know about the group. Most people had no idea the group even existed. There's alot of planning going into it all, but our principal is supportive which is incredible. So that's all for right now. I have to go in about 25 minutes...no it hasn't taken me half an hour to write thing. I tried to download a picture of Lucas Black about 4 time and it worked once but then was centered when I wanted it to be on the right so I deleted it and haven't been able to get it back on since. I'll try it again. If it doesn't work, oh well. You dont get to admire his prettiness...

No comments: