Sunday, September 17, 2006

Structure...

"Heaven can wait."

I think I might skip the chorus or at least not type forever young 3 times in a row. And I won't repeat the chorus either.

Now about structure...I think that if I have some sort or structure to my blog, as in what I'm going to type about, I might be more inclined to post more often. Now I am allowing myself to write randomly and whatever I want, but I want to ad a couple sections that I always have for yours and my entertainment. More so mine. So the categories are (and I'm not neccesarily going to write extensively about these categories. It could be as much as one word.) :
  1. Mood at the time of post. (Self explanitory?)
  2. What book I'm reading at the moment. (I will most likely just right the title and author and tell about what I thought after I finish it.)
  3. What song I'm listening to. (Again it will most likely be brief unless I feel like going into detail, which I just might.)
  4. Boy of the moment. (Could be celebrity or otherwise. This is just because I tend to be fickle about my infatuations.)
  5. Interesting thing that happened today. (Again...self explanitory.)

We'll see what else happens. I will quite possibly add more. So I'll start each post off with that and the quote. Im going to stop here and write another post with the categories included.

No comments: