Saturday, September 16, 2006

Welcome to Forever Young

Hello! Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog site. My name is Sara(h) and I will be your host for the evening. Or morning depending on where you are. The reason for the '(h)' is that my name is legally spelled with an 'h' as in that's what my parents named me, but I usually spell it without because it's quicker and easier. So it doesnt really matter how you spell it.

This is me: -------------------->

I don't usually look so strange, but I have a tendency to pose or make a weird face when a camera appears.

So I just got the incling to create this blog because I was thinking about how lazy I am. Meaning: I would never write in this because I would forget about it and be lazy and not want to write anything. It doesnt really make sense to me either. Oh well... Anyways, the reason I named it forever young was:
1. I love the song Forever Young by Youth Group

2. I thought it sounded good.

3. .....

Well, I kinda got ahead of myself with the whole reasons for naming the blog and only had actually thought of the first reason. I also really like the song name as a blog name. I might change it to whatever I'm listening to at the moment depending on my mood and the appropriateness of the song title. For example, at the moment Im listening to Billy by James Blunt and you cant really name a blog Billy. Much more thought will go into than that. But for now we will stick with forever young and you will just have to deal with it. If you happening to be listening to a super duper amazing song and want me to hear it, tell me. I think I have allowed anyone to be able to comment. I havent used blogger in a while so Im still remembering everything. Hope you find me entertaining...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i think ur pic is weird but i like ur blog so... anways luv ya ttul luv from ur sis michelle(L)