Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Smart teachers and focus...or a lack there of...

"Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?"

Mood: Slightly stressed, but not enough that I'm going to start on my chemistry homework.
Book: hmmm...maybe I should only write this one when I finish or start a book...I think I'll do that. It might be different when I get too busy to write anything or have more time on my hands to read.
Music: What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. Not quite suiting my attitude towards the world at the moment.
Boy: My sister has enough boys to cover my lack of interest in them at the moment.
Interesting Thing That Happened: I didn't do so well on my chemistry test.

I thought i was going to do really well...it turns out i got 26 out of 38...thats 68%. I was hoping for much better than that. Luckily, Mrs Armitage (aka Mrs A, my chem teacher) is really nice and decided to write our marks out of 36. So that evens out to 72% in the end which makes me happy I guess. Originally she marked one of the questions wrong and I only had 66% which on top of everything almost made me break down. I dont think I am going to be in the school choir anymore because it is too much. Mrs Vanderbank (aka Mrs V) who teachers my vocals class runs the choir and when I told her I might not be able to she seemed so indifferent that it just really made me not was to stay in. It kinda pissed me off. That's so not what I need right now. The least she could have done was pretended to care whether I was in it or not. As much as I love Mrs V, she can be a real bitch sometimes. I mean it's not like I wanted her to fall to her knees and beg me to stay or anything, just to even show to expression on her face, instead of the whatever-i-wouldn't-care-even-if-you-fell-to-the-floor-and-rithed-in-pain-from-some-incurable-disease-you-had-been-diagnosed-with look. Is that even a really look? Oh well. I am also starting to very much dislike me math teacher, Mr Edwards. He doesnt have a nickname cuz I dont really like him. He doesnt seem to be able to understand anything and me and Tamara are thinking about teaching the class ourselves, though no one would learn anything cuz I am not the best at math. Okay well I should really be starting on the chem hwk. Ahh I dont wanna!! DONT MAKE ME DO IT!!! Well, at least I have choir to look forward to. I'm part of the Peterborough Youth Choir which is the eldest choir in the Peterborough Children's Chorus. There are 3 choirs and we do a christmas concert and a spring concert. You can visit the site HERE . We are actually really good, not meaning to be cocky. We work hard and have a great director, Maureen Harris-Lowe. Anyways...chem hoework...haha hoe work. Keep focused Sara...

No comments: