Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am so boring!

"Painted skies, I've seen so many that cannot compare to your ocean eyes."
- Mae, Sun and the Moon
State: Complete and utter boredom, I thought today would be relaxing and i would let my brain veg but I am just so bored. I have choir to look forward to at least. But not for another hour and a bit...
Book: Small Eternities by somebody...Im too lazy to reach for the book. Its the sequel to A Crack In The Line...
Music: Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake...what...it's catchy! And travis wall dances to it so it must be okay right?!
Im kinda to lazy to write anymore...Here tell ya what Ill do, Ill post that video so this isnt the dullest post ever. Here is is: the beautiful Travis Wall and Benji whatever his last name is, along with Heidi and Donyelle in the Top 4's final group dance, Sexy Back!

3 comments:

Em said...

I LOVE that song :D (Pssst, over March Break Relient K and Mae are playing together in Toronto!!)

Mike said...

Sexy back!!!?! GAH!!
The only good way that ong can be taken is with Cap'n Jack Sparrow... and even then, only the beginning.

I suppose you are allowed to be bored/lazy what with exams being over...

Enjoy your freedom!
Mike

Anonymous said...

i'm so boring too!
just felt like saying hi!


(8)out of the darkness that fills my mind, we both find that you and i collide(8)..w/e the lyrics are! haha

yeah u know it!
byeeeee (L)
cheryl