Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Am A Professional Camel Tamer...

"We don't need no education. We dont need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teachers leave them kids alone. Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!"
- Pink Floyd, Another Brick in the Wall
Well it has been a while, now, hasn't it? I have been so busy lately with studying for exams and tutoring my sister and taming mad, wild camels that I have not had time to post. Yes, I am a professional mad camel tamer. They are running loose around the P-Dot lately and I just had to do something about it. If you believed that you are a moron. (No offence.) I have been told I am a compulsive liar but I just seem to have to much fun telling untruths. I do tell people when I'm lying though. Mostly... But that is a long story. Um let's see. I had my math exam last Thursday. (for some reason i wrote Saturday originally instead of Thursday...go figure...cuz i got no clue why...) i have vocals sight reading tomorrow and the dreaded chemistry exam on Tuesday. I am going to fail because I am not going to study and I am not going to care...at least on the surface. It's just that I really couldn't care less about anything I have learned in chem this year and I will never use it again...unless i want to impress people with my knowledge of why they use graphite for a pencil or what happens when you bang to metal balls covered in tinfoil or how to make aspirin. See...nothing I will ever use. And those are just the things that we weren't actually taught but just facts she mentioned. Except for the aspirin which was a lab we had to do. Wow that was long-winded. So I don't think I'm really going to study and well see what happens. Because I DONT CARE ABOUT CHEMISTRY AND AFTER TUESDAY I WILL NEVER HAVE TO TAKE IT EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!! Happiest day of my life.
We are going to Graphite (it's a camp) for a retreat from Friday to Sunday this coming week! I am soo excited, especially since my worship band from church is doing all the music for the weekend. And cuz the food is really good. but mostly the music. We are getting so good and i am so happy for us!! Wahoo...well that's all for now. I must go waste the rest of my evening sitting on my bed staring at a blank computer screen. Hope you have more fun than I do. Ta ta!

No comments: