Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Updates and Fears...

"Isn't it easy to see I'm falling for you-ooouuoo.. Yeah yeah..."

So I had the feeling that you didn't want to be reminded of Christmas past becuase now were back at school and have only exams to look forward to. So now we are moving on to not so random lyrics from songs I have been listening to...not neccesarily that I am listening to at the moment, but just lately. It just so happens I was just palying that song on my guitar. I got lessons for Christmas (finally) and some new strings which sound funky...im not sure if it is in a good or bad way.

Book: I have the next one in the Crack in the Line series but havent started reading it yet. The 4th Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants comes out TODAY!! I want to go get it but I have no time tonight. They are also starting a White Pine book club thing at my school and as nerdy as it might sound, I really want to go because I was in the Red Maple one when I was little and they have some pretty good books. And I dont have to pay for them!

I really havent updated you in a long time...about two weeks I suppose. I basically just hung out with friends and went skating alot this past holiday. We had Hope Valley reunion which was alot of fun and Im thinking of going back...Im really scared of them asking me to do a devo though! I have no idea how to do one. God would definetely take the reigns on that one fo sho... I dont know... I feel really unsettled about the whole thing which makes me think that Im either on the wrong track completely or headed in the right direction but just need to let God lead. That's something Ive been struggling with when thinking about post-secondary education...It's pretty freakin' scary!! I have no idea what He is planning on doing with me. I am actually just so scared...afraid...terrified out of my wits...that still doesnt seem to describe the panic that seems to rise in me every time I think about my future. I acutally was looking at the KLBC website last night which is weird because going there never really crosses my mind. I need chocolate...Mmm thats better...haha...okay well that's all for now because I am acutally quite busy tonight. Cheers!

1 comment:

cherly.pop said...

heyy sara! i wanna read the 4th sisterhood book too! :)
-cherbear