Sunday, January 14, 2007

Noname. (because it's so much cooler...)

"...It’s just the price I pay. Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes..."
- Mr. Brightside, The Killers


State: I'm not stressed about anything at all today which is new. Recital is over, and the fear thing is in God's hands. Sure, Im still terrified, but Ive decided that whatever happens, happens because God wanted it to. It's up to me to just trust and follow. Thanks to everyone who commented, especially to Jerry for those verses. :)


Book: How To Be A Hero On Earth 5 by Rob Payne. It's part of the White Pine book club which I was so excited about. The way the author writes is so funny, very sarcastic humour and just funny lines. I would write some down but the book is 3 feet away and I therefore cannot reach it...nope i tried to stretch and it wouldnt work.

Music: Time After Time by Quietdrive. My sister recently downloaded the John Tucker Must Die Soundtrack so Ive been listening to it. It's pretty good.




I have nothing else of concequence to tell you.
So peace out and have a great day.




No comments: