Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Bra-less Adventures of Sick Sara...

"Let it all out (get it all out). Rip it out, remove it.
Don't be alarmed when the wound begins to bleed."
-Relient K, Let It All Out

I was looking at this song and really like all the lyrics so it is now my new song which I will always post at the beginning, like Forever Young before it. Oh and I also got that video of sexy back on if you want to watch it in my previous post.

State: Feeling ill and laying/sitting in bed. I suppose it is a good time to miss school because we haven't really started anything important yet. Also, I'm looking up that concert Emily was talking about with Relient K and Mae!! Oh I'm so there!! (They are apparently not yet for sale online...) Oh and I am also defragmenting my extremely disorganised and slow computer.

Book: Haven't been reading much lately. Still on Small Eternities (cheesy name) by Micheal Lawrence. page 50/322. So you can obviously see it's not all that interesting yet.

Music: I was listening to Let It All Out but I stopped when I went on my computer.
Interesting thing that happened today: This guy came to check our furnace and when he came in the door he out "Randy" (which is my dad's name) and then he saw me instead and thought he scared me when really I was just embarrassed to be seen by some random guy in my pajamas because I had just woken up. Also I was bra-less and that is always embarrassing!


So I went to Graphite last weekend and it was amazing!! I believe I have already said that out worship band played all the music for the retreat and it was so much fun. I was in a room with Emily and Bethany(her sister if I haven't mentioned that before) and so we got plenty of sleep! I was quite happy about that one. We played at ton of games in the snow and in the gym and I fell down a lot. One of my knees is seriously bruised because I fell on it pretty hard in Octopus and Broom ball. I couldn't bend it very much for a while but it's pretty good now. I got to see a bunch of people that I hadn't seen since the summer or at least for a couple months which was great too. So that was a fun weekend and I have been in withdrawl for the past couple days but that's okay because I am going to see a few of the people for the Hope Valley Fundraising Dinner. We have practices on Thursday and Friday for those of us who are part of the drama-ish type program and then the dinner is on Saturday. I'm looking forward to that though I do have to find my way to Edminson and we all know I'm not that great with directions...most of the time anyways. Luckily I'll have Seana and Joel with me who hopefully know their way around Peterborough. Okay well this is becoming very long so I'll finish up quickly. We started our new semester on Monday. I have Accounting (which sucks) and Theater in the Community (which includes English and I'm pretty excited about the whole thing). It takes up three periods and we create a play and tour it to different schools in Peterborough-and-surrounding-area and there is also a co-op type placement where we go to a school and help teach drama. So I'm looking forward to that quite a bit. Alright, time for me to take a nap or attempt to eat something. Have a better day than me!
Here is a picture of Graphite that I stole form Seana's blog:
From Left to Right: Back Row- Bethany, Karris, Phil, Jerry, Joel, Andrea's little head, Vanessa, Me looking very strange indeed, Aaron. Third Row (kinda jumbled)- Andrew, Ian, Al, James, Katrina(in front of Joel), Seana (blocking Anne), Emily, Sebastian, Dominique. Second Row- Katerina, Katie, Katie, Torie, Susanna (aka "Baby") Tanya. Kneeling Front Row: Brad with Liam, and finally Etienne. We are missing Emily's parents Malcolm and Kathy. So there were 29 of us in total from our youth group and 130 or something in total there.

1 comment:

Mike said...

umm??? no comment

GAH! I CAN'T COME ON SATURDAY!! tho I think someone knew that b/c they haven't called my house...this (slightly) sucks...

Relient K ROXX!!! YEAH!

Mike