Monday, February 12, 2007

Quick update...

"Cuz we're so scared to find out (what this life's all about), so scared we're gonna lose it, and knowing all along that's exactly what we need."
-Relient K, Let It All Out
State: restless...I'm not sure why or how else to describe it. I feel like I should be doing something with someone somewhere. I also should be practising my guitar but I've been lazy this week. I just play what I want and don't practice what Suneal gives me. Yes, that is how you spell his name for all those people whom I had difficulty explaining it to. Hmmm...that wasn't very good grammar.
Book: I stopped reading Small Eternities and just finished a White Pine book called me and the Blondes by Teresa Toten earlier today. I'm starting my English ISU books soon so I wont have alot of time for pleasure reading, though I do hope my ISU books are good.
Music: Softer To Me by Relient K. I have all of their CDs on my iPod under shuffle. I'm cant wait till MARCH BREAK!!!
Interesting thing that happened today: I had to present a drama game/warm up for my Theater in the Community class. I taught them how to play Elves, Wizards, and Giants. It's so funny how a group of grade twelves can have SOO much fun playing games meant for 10 year olds! That's all we have been doing period 3 for the past week. It's so much fun! I do have to do a write up but I can hand that in any time. Mrs. Russel's pretty good about not caring when we hand stuff in so long as we do hand it in. I do have to do a write up on a short story tonight. I think I have accounting homework but it's a stupid class...ssooooo...
Well, that's an update on me. The Hope Valley Dinner went really well and me and Melanie are getting along well. It's funny how I never really talked to her until this past summer and now we friends and "should hang out sometime". I love her though. Um...Dylan and Tristan owe me money which is no surprise. Impact is starting back up after a few weeks hiatus. Were going to study a book of the Bible which Tristan said he would pick for Wednesday. I hope it goes well. I dont know how much I'll be there because I have placement and then we put on the show, so that will be interesting. I've been reading the Bible alot more lately, which is really good for me. Ephesians is my favorite! Im pretty sure that going to KLBC will be really good for me and is what God wants for me. I was talking to Nicole Wease on Saturday and she said that going there has really made her grow up and was really good for her and she's pretty excited Im thinking about it. Im feeling really good about that decision. So I think that is pretty much it. Nothing else to interesting... Alrighty then, see ya!

No comments: