Sunday, February 18, 2007

Egg's are Flying!!!...

"And today I'll trust you with the confidenceof a [wo]man who's never known defeat."
- Relient K, Let It All Out

State: Watching the Wedding Planner on TBS. The guy who plays Massimo is Alex from Grey's Anatomy. Snacking on Lays...
Book: After by someone and The Lives of Girls and Women by Alice Munro for my english ISU.
Music: What's Your Flavor on a Popeye's commercial. Mussa, from So You Think You Can Dance, is on that commercial...dancing...
Interesting thing that happened today: I ate salmon quiche. We had band practice right after church. Um...Im slacking off on my homework and writting this when when I should be reading my short story and writting points for my seminar next week. It's basically just an oral essay. I think thats all the homework I have...And I should read my ISU novel. Im trying to finish After first because i't's for White Pine and it's really short. Once I finish that book I've read 5 which means I can vote for which book can win the White Pine Award.
I start placement at keith Whiteman for Theater in the Community tomorrow. I'm really excited and if I dont like it, well it only last for 3 weeks. I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I'm with grade 6's so I'm hoping they will be at least a bit mature. *Fingers Crossed* So that's where I'm at...Now I'm going to watch Cheaper By The Dozen just because I am too lazy to pick up the romote and change the channel...oh well, it's funny and Tom Welling is in it. The frog just jumped into the eggs and they went everywhere.

No comments: