Thursday, February 22, 2007

Idol Addicts Take Over...Beware...

I almost missed Grey's Anatomy tonight!!...I only got to see the last twenty minutes which I am okay with because I know basically what happened. It was on early tonight and I didn't know that until I checked online to see what time it was on because stupid American Idol needs to be on at exactly 8 o'clock! Grrrr.... Why the hell is that show so popular, sure it has really funny and entertaining people who audition, but what's the thrill after the auditions are over. My family is full of Idol Addicts. I will watch it if it's on and I'll watch our recorded tapes of the auditions, but after that I just get bored. Okay so there is this guy named...uh...oh Blake and he is pretty good looking and there is this other guy, Brandon, who is gorgeous and they both can sing. I guess watching attractive guys sing can be a factor for girls, which prolly make up the bulk of their 30 billion people across the US and Canada who watch...Ach...Grey's Anatomy and Lost are much better shows yet they just get pushed aside when Idol comes on. In fact, they get pushed earlier so if someone, me for instance, doesn't know it's on earlier, then they get to turn on the TV at that sacred 8 oclock hour only to find that American Idol is on and they missed the final episode of the thrilling three episode special and don't know whether Meredith is alive or dead and whether we will find out who the pregnant girl with the smushed face is and what will happen with Denny in the weird limbo like operating room that Meredith appears in at the end of last episode and will Christina ever get to tell Meredith that she and Burke are engaged and what happens with Alex just because he's my favorite!!! That was the longest sentece of my life! OKAY...that's it for this rant...enjoy the rest of the evening.

No comments: