Friday, June 06, 2008

Day 10 - Skateboarding and town touring...

Notice how good I am being about posting? I am actually quite pleased with myself.

Sooo yesterday I learned to skateboard. (Hey, Michelle do we still have that board back at home? Do you even read this?) Me and Amanda and Hannah were attempting to teach ourselves and we did pretty good if you ask me. I ended up getting around the the whole island thing in the middle without falling off! haha Then I got a little over confident and tried to ride the wall a bit... then I fell. Hard. I got this huge spray paint stain on my knee. As Amanda said, "Pride comes before the fall." Actually, I wasn't like... prideful or anything, I was just trying out some new stuff.

What else happened...Seana and I stayed up until later than we should have...we just got caught up talking, which we haven't done for a while and really needed to do. I got to go the Campbell's music which is this awesome music store. I bought some picks because I lost a few of my favorites by lending them out to kids. Adam also figured out how to set up the amp and music equipment here so I got to try out my pickup for the first time! It was soo good! haha I was actually the most excited person ever. Jen and I went around town to hand out fliers of the programs we are having at the Dugout next week. So we got to see some of the downtown, though we pass most of those places every day driving to work.

So that is pretty much it. I wrote Semper Fi on my arm and some kid asked me if it was a tattoo... "Not Yet!" Soon, soon...

No comments: