Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Longer Update...

Sorry about the last post. I know there was no info in it and it was basically pointless. I really did have good intentions!

So this morning I was asked to share my testimony. It wasn't on the spot or anything...We do one every Tuesday and Friday. Bill started us off last Friday and I went second. Ailin is on this Friday. It was good though. I pretty much wrote it up yesterday and I got a little emotional during it, not to the point of crying...haha It was definitely not a repeat of Hope Valley Devo Camp 2 of 2007. It has been good for me because if helped me to see where I have come from and therefore where I am going... And I think I am headed somewhere good! Jesus Christ = Semper Fidelis "Always Faithful". I am very tempted to get that tattooed on my arm now! haha I have too many plans! And so little money...

So my parents sent me a package for my birthday... I was so excited when I heard that from my sister (thanks for ruining the surprise! ;-) BUT it hasn't arrived yet! I am actually so anxious. I am missing everyone quite a bit and having something sent to me just brings you all a little closer... (That is a hint for you guys to send me stuff! kidding! Actually that would be cool though...)

So today is the...17th. That means Sam, Jay, Kathy (Rick's wife), and Nathan (he isn't part of our team, but is Rick's son) will be on their way up in two days. Mike is going to be coming up later because he has to graduate first. Pfffftt... He will be flying here with Rick who is heading home for a bit for a wedding.

Alright I think that is pretty much it... I hope that was a little more informative than my last post!

THIS PEACH WORKS!

1 comment:

Em said...

Hey man, send me your address then.