Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Obsession!

So todaaayyyy...I got to hang out a D+M Tattooing which was basically one of the best times I have had so far. It was soo cool to actually watch people get tattooed (or pierced because apparently some girls were getting their *clears throat* nipples pierced) and I interviewed 5 people. It was just such a great atmosphere and I now know where I am going to get tattooed. Chad is basically an amazing artist and I would love for him to tattoo me. To be able to show off his talent would make me sooo happy! The only thing is that I have to go soon because they are moving their shop to Edmonton mid to end of July. That seems really soon and makes me nervous but extremely excited. Watching this guy get his first tat and see that he was actually in quite in pain was kind of excruciating for me. But it was really great to get to know the artists because it opens a lot of doors for us to meet people, especially kids, with tattoos. I am just really excited over all because I feel like everything is progressing so much. It is great to see this because it is such an answer to the prayers me and a couple of the girls have shared over the passed couple nights.

Now I am sitting watching a documentary with Leah and Adam called Dogtown and the Z-Boys. And am getting way too distracted. And Sam wants the computer...so I will chat more later! See ya!

(Side note: that was all last night but the Internet decided to stop working for me.)

2 comments:

Em said...

Missing you like crazy right now! Love you!

Sarah said...

aww I'm glad someone reads my blogs... i miss you too!