Sunday, May 25, 2008

Alberta Kick-Off

Hey to all my fans...

So I am heading to Alberta for 3 months which you all most likely know because anyone who reads this has to be someone I know. This blog is way too boring for someone random to find interesting. I am going to be hopefully keeping up this blog because I want to make sure you all know exactly what I am up to. You can also check out the Alberta Blog which will have info from all the other people on the trip and links to blogs that other may have.

I would love for you to pray for me while I am trying to process the fact that I am leaving home for 3 months. I have been having a hard time of it the past couple days. Obviously I will be okay and God will definitely provide for me while I am there, but it's good to know there are people out there praying too. Oh and pray that I can fit everything into my duffel bag because I am going to be packing and picking up all the odds and ends that i still need. I am going to have the hardest time packing, I have the feeling!

But I am tired so I am going to shower and bid you all goodnight. Let's hope I can get some sleep!

No comments: