Thursday, July 03, 2008

Amazing Spirit-Filled Night

Hey everyone! I miss you like crazy!

Tonight we had prayer and intersession. It was basically amazing! I don't know how else to describe it. I love Thursday night because we are always so filled with the spirit and it is such a time of refreshment. Tonight though I was asked by Sarah Kirshner to sing with her and Justin who usually lead. I also had this book of verses for different occasions that Rick gave me to read verses out of. Just singing in the spirit is the best experience for me because I feel like I am actually using my God-given gift for his will. Then Rick, Kathy, Bill, and Sam prayed over me. It was just really affirming in what I was doing and really encouraging to me to pursue God's purpose for me here, to not be afraid and just go with the Spirit's leading. At one point someone mentioned something about being a daughter of the King, a princess, and that is what my name means and what my mom always reminds me of. She also gave me this book which is little messages from God to his princess which apply to different situations and discouragements. I was crying a lot... I needed it though because it has been a pretty stressful.

Anyways... ya that was my night. Now I am talking to some friends on msn...in french to one... haha yay!

No comments: