Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hello Old Friend...

Wow, I has been a long time! 8 months...
It would be impossible to catch you up on my whole life but I'll give you snippets as we go along.

I suppose I'll continue on with this thing:
State: Sitting upstairs on the Mac [my laptop crashed over a month ago] while skipping my one class - Writer's Craft. I skip this class at least once a week and it is basically pointless to attend because we do nothing in class. I do have alot of homework to get done that I told my mother I would be doing whilst skipping.
Book: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown... It's the prequel to The DaVinci Code. I began reading years ago but only got the the 14th chapter. Im tyring to read all the books I've forgotten to finish over the past few years.
Music: none, but I'll find some for you. Okay...Diamonds Are Forever by Shirley Bassey
Interesting thing that happened today: Im skipping school...not so interesting. I work later though. Yes, I finally got a job...acutally this is the third Ive had since June...Funtastic Funhouse I quit, Trent University Bookstore I was only hired for Spetember rush and now LCBO for Christmas. I got an extra shift tonight so that will be fun...haha...sooo sarcastic!

So schoolwise I took a an extra semester of highschool...I need an extra credit or i wouldnt be here anymore. I had two classes, Writer's Craft and Data Management, but I dropped Data cause it was terrible and I was terrible at it. Basicaly Im really lazy...I read alot and watch alot of tv and go on the computer and dont do alot of homework...In a week I work almost constantly...and always 2-10:30...loong shifts.
I started a scrapbook. I know, I know...but it's acutally so much fun. Really time consuming which I like! I havent worked on it for about a week but I will get back on that after Im done working because that really takes up most of my time.
I need to have a shower...

Alright I think I will leave you here...Hey, maybe I'll even get this back up again. Facebook kinda stole my attention for a while there...

No comments: